It not help but your views I’m after
Treehouse!….This product is a great start to a future great product.
What I believe would make it MUST HAVE TOOL.
1) Make each icon able to read from a “part number generator database” (excell or other).
2) Allow it to be retrospective so one could pick up an existing ass or drawing and it produces a family tree in the same icon format.
3) Export the graphics to a block (or other) format so as to allow one to include it into a drawing pack
4) Print option of the graphics. (This alone would be a really great quick now option)
5) A linkable option to a drw or ass, the same as you have a “design journal” which then updates as you progress with the building of a ass.
6) Also allow the pulling in of aready created part, drw or ass
Just for starters, 4 and 6 would be very welcome.